Thursday, March 13, 2008

A Teaching on HIS Name OMNMNKAAAR

GOD has said: "When you NEED me, remember me by my name OMNMNKAAAR."

To remember HIM all I need do is to repeat HIS name OMNMNKAAAR whenever and wherever I can:

OMNMNKAAAR OMNMNKAAAR OMNMNKAAAR OMNMNKAAAR OMNMNKAAAR OMNMNKAAAR OMNMNKAAAR OMNMNKAAAR OMNMNKAAAR OMNMNKAAAR OMNMNKAAAR OMNMNKAAAR OMNMNKAAAR OMNMNKAAAR OMNMNKAAAR OMNMNKAAAR OMNMNKAAAR OMNMNKAAAR OMNMNKAAAR OMNMNKAAAR OMNMNKAAAR OMNMNKAAAR OMNMNKAAAR OMNMNKAAAR OMNMNKAAAR OMNMNKAAAR OMNMNKAAAR OMNMNKAAAR OMNMNKAAAR OMNMNKAAAR

There are TWO conditions attached to the name of GOD

1. Any person who learns the name of GOD must pass it on to everyone he or she meets. The listener is not to be compelled to recite or remember HIM by HIS name. It is sufficient for you to inform the person you meet. To remember HIM through HIS name is that person's own choice.
2. When the other person asks to be shown how to repeat / recite HIS name I must show and demonstrate so that he or she can learn by doing along with me.
(When I help another in remembering HIM by HIS name - GOD says that HE will give me extra credits to the tune of all the repetitions of HIS name through my effort.)